Save the Dates!
March 23 | May 11 | June 8
Please join the Women in Consumer Technology Education Series 2023 featuring Becky Magnotta, the founder and Executive Coach & Consultant for Homestead Coaching and Consulting, LLC.
March 23: 1:00 p.m. ET
BUILDING TRUST AND RELATIONSHIPS
What is Trust? You know what it feels like when trust is present, and when it’s missing. Yet – how can you define this? In this session you’ll learn how to use four components of trust, to build it, or fix it when trust is broken.
- Examine and recognize high and low trust relationships
- Recognize the four components of trust
- Toolbox to build high trust relationships and organizations
- Action steps for starting this work
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMrcO6ppzouHNYSxPgqu3swrwWqBogEm_fp
May 11: 1:00 p.m. ET
COMMUNICATION AND INFLUENCE
To influence decisions in organizations, women need to have their voices heard. Yet, there are many factors that can get in the way, to make women feel silenced. In this session, you will learn how to build your personal brand to make your voice heard, and have an action plan to move forward
- Understand what presence is
- Identify how you get in the way of being heard
- Gain skills to gain Ally support
- Have a toolbox of ways to improve your presence and influence
- Action steps for building your presence
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEqdu-qqjojGdLIBRsile65km7jLro-atpP
June 8: 1:00 p.m. ET
Nobody likes being “held” accountable. Yet we value when people are accountable because we know they are dependable to deliver what they are responsible for. This session will help you create a culture of accountability.
• Understand the manager’s responsibility for accountability and the team impact
• Be able to describe the factors of accountability
• Receive the structure of an accountability agreement
• Commit to being clear on requests
• Action steps for increasing your, and your team’s accountability
Leave a Comment